This test has been designed for students of English as a second language
Written by the
Colchester English Study Centre
How to do the test
- Choose the answer that you think is correct by clicking on the matching RADIO BUTTON.
- When you have finished click the submit button and your test will be sent to CESC where it will be corrected and the result sent back to you by email
- Print out a copy of the test and mark your answers on it so you have a reference when the results come back.
- Do not forget to include your name and email address - the test will not submit unless you include these two fields and we will not be able to send you your results.
- The test has 80 questions and may take you longer to complete than your connection to the Internet lasts. Do the test off-line and then connect and send it directly from the page.
- If you have any problems sending this test or if you do not receive the results for it then send a message to CESC which includes your name, the date you sent the test / had the problem and the time you sent it.
- Good luck!
|GO TO THE TEST!|